We, at The LUXE HQ wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and that is why we offer a credit note only in cases where:
- The item does not fit you
- You are not satisfied with the quality
- Incorrect sizing
- Or you have simply changed your mind
- The item is unworn and in the original condition with all the packaging and tags still attached.
- The item is not a bodysuit, swimwear, jewellery or accessories
- The item is not a sale or discounted item
- No makeup, tan or perfume stains.
Absolutely no returns accepted on items with makeup/tan marks.
- The item is returned within 14 days of delivery date for Australian orders and 21 days for international orders.
- Credit is for the value of item/s only and does not include shipping
- We do not do straight exchanges.
Returned items not received in their original state or fulfil the above requirements will automatically be returned to the customer. If so, any shipping costs involved will be the responsibility of the customer for both domestic and international customers. A PayPal invoice will be sent out in these cases before the item can be sent back at the customer's expense. We reserve the right to return the garment/s to the customer if we believe the garment does not fulfil any of the conditions above.
PO BOX 183,
Note: The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense and we advise sending it back through traceable mail as The Luxe HQ will not be responsible for lost returns.
RETURNS Using AfterPay
Orders placed with AfterPay are only eligible for a credit note. Items purchased usingAFTERPAY follow the same return conditions and you will be issued a credit note upon receiving the returned items. Continue to pay your balance off in the normal payment schedule to Afterpay. Your credit will be available to be used immediately. We do not cancel AFTERPAY payments if you choose to send back your order.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, The Luxe HQ is not required to provide a refund if you made a wrong selection, need a different size or changed your mind. This includes purchases made with AfterPay.
If the item has a major fault on delivery, we will first attempt to repair or replace it. If this is not possible, a store credit or refund will be issued. The outcome of a refund is at the discretion of The Luxe HQ.
In the rare event of a manufacturing fault, please follow the steps below
- You notify the returns team within 7 days of delivery date
- You return the item for assessment of manufacturing fault by our returns department with its original tags and packaging within 14 days.
- If the item has been worn, we are unable to accept the item back.
- Once found to be a manufacturing fault, you then get the option of an exchange, refund including return shipping charges or 110% store credit.
Please note: Our Crystal Diamante range is made of delicate fabric and any fault or breakage that may incur from usage is not considered a fault and does not qualify for a refund. As the LX Diamante range of the Kaya Dress and Kaya Top is handcrafted with crystals, it cannot be tampered with a security tag and does not qualify for a refund or exchange. Please purchase responsibly.